Welcome To Kill3rCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Kill3rCraft!

Join us in-game! IP: kill3rcraft.us

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Did i get banned cause of a hacker using my name

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cookiemonster190

Did i get banned cause of a hacker using my name Empty
PostSubject: Did i get banned cause of a hacker using my name   Did i get banned cause of a hacker using my name EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:47 am

Sry the last one wasnt in the right format
In Game Name: Cookiemonster190

Reason for ban (message that shows up when you try and join the server): You have been banned. Reason: fag

Who banned you (if known): Not sure.

When you were banned (if known): Today, 22nd June 2012

How long is the ban (if known): Not sure

What you were doing before you were banned:I had just logged in after seeing the spawn completely gone.

Why should you be unbanned: I believed the ban was a mistake. If I had done something wrong could you please tell me the reason why I got banned. If I did make any mistakes, I will not make it again. I will also do whatever I can to make up for the mistake. Please give me a second chance as I really enjoy playing in this server. I also think its because there was a hacker using my name on the server. He first apeared as "Notch" Then he got off and logged in as "Cookiemonster190" but his name was slightly greyer than mine was so thats how we knew he was the hacker. But i still got banned

Sad Cookiemonster190
Back to top Go down
YoungSpice

YoungSpice

PostSubject: Re: Did i get banned cause of a hacker using my name   Did i get banned cause of a hacker using my name EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:33 pm

Youve been told this before, dont make multiple posts about your ban. Yes it was the hacker who banned you, he did the same for me. You should be un banned by now if kill3r wanted you un banned.
Back to top Go down
Cookiemonster190

PostSubject: Thnx and sorry   Did i get banned cause of a hacker using my name EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:34 pm

Sorry for making multiple post but i really like the server. i never really found a server that i liked but i really enjoy this one. And not tryin to be smart but i said a week ago that the server was in in danger because of a hacker. sry but thanks for the un ban
Back to top Go down
Cookiemonster190

PostSubject: ban   Did i get banned cause of a hacker using my name EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:33 pm

Young i am still currently banned
Back to top Go down
AcheronCale

PostSubject: Re: Did i get banned cause of a hacker using my name   Did i get banned cause of a hacker using my name EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:47 pm

Cookie... I'm gonna say this as nicely as I can, Young, Kill3r and Zinn are working out the problems right now, just hold on and if your still banned in about a week contact Kill3r, if he still wants you banned he'll keep you banned, and if your unbanned then great!
for the first couple hours all we had was our survival Games world and shop world, so give those three some time, they should be able to get it going once again.

if I over stepped my boundaries please let me know.

AcheronCale
Back to top Go down
Cookiemonster190

PostSubject: Sorry   Did i get banned cause of a hacker using my name EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 8:45 am

I know their working on it just i was told i was unbanned and i really like the server alot so i really love playing on it. So if i bother you guys alot its because i want to keep playing on the server cause it really is an amazing server and i've told alot of my friends about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did i get banned cause of a hacker using my name   Did i get banned cause of a hacker using my name Empty

Back to top Go down

Did i get banned cause of a hacker using my name
Page 1 of 1