Welcome To Kill3rCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Kill3rCraft!

Join us in-game! IP: kill3rcraft.us

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Me being banned

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gabeman100

Me being banned Empty
PostSubject: Me being banned   Me being banned EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:50 am

I was joking around with my friend on Skype and i really didn't mean to spam in a bad way, the console banned me. I was loving this server and i am really pissed of right now, please unbar me , i have never been banned from a server in my life. My friends and i were just killing each other because we were low on health and he hadn't accepted the tpa yet so i was joking with him on Skype and spammed him a bit, we were laughing , and then i got banned , by that silly console, please unban me i respect all rules and like is aid i have never been banned before,i even voted for this server, PLEASE.
Back to top Go down
Kill3rBlack
Admin
Kill3rBlack

Me being banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me being banned   Me being banned EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:45 am

Was that an apology? Didn't sound like one. Clearly spamming is against the rules, so when u say "i respect all the rules"
ur just full of crap. Also, you and your friend were just killing each other since u had low health?! You spammed the console with a /tpa command over 30 times. Judging from the speed/intervals between each command, i would say that you are using a hacking client. Also, "that silly console" was me, banning you for flooding my server with commands, and causing lag. I'll unban you in 2 days. Until then, think about the other players on the server, and the hardship you've caused them, just because u wanted to "joke around".

Back to top Go down
https://kill3rcraft.forumotion.com

Me being banned
Page 1 of 1