Welcome To Kill3rCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Kill3rCraft!

Join us in-game! IP: kill3rcraft.us

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why Did I Get Banned?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TnTExperty

Why Did I Get Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Why Did I Get Banned?    Why Did I Get Banned? EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:01 am

*** Ok nevermind. Somehow last night I got banned and this morning I was unbanned Thanks Smile ***

In Game Name: TnTExperty

Reason for ban (message that shows up when you try and join the server): The ban hammer has spoken.

Who banned you (if known): Not sure.

When you were banned (if known): Today, 22nd June 2012

How long is the ban (if known): Not sure

What you were doing before you were banned: I was putting signs above chests ( creating a shop ) in my newly bought shop in NYC.

Why should you be unbanned: I believed the ban was a mistake or a bug as I do not know what I have done wrong. Sad If I had done something wrong could you please tell me the reason why I got banned. If I did make any mistakes, I will not make it again. I will also do whatever I can to make up for the mistake. Please give me a second chance as I really enjoy playing in this server.

TnTExperty Very Happy

Last edited by TnTExperty on Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Problem Solved)
Back to top Go down

Why Did I Get Banned?
Page 1 of 1