Welcome To Kill3rCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Kill3rCraft!

Join us in-game! IP: kill3rcraft.us

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

im not sure how i got banned...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mw2z6

im not sure how i got banned... Empty
PostSubject: im not sure how i got banned...   im not sure how i got banned... EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:56 pm

Hi i'm mw2z6, and i played on your server yesterday(which i REALLY enjoyed). Well the problem is that i got banned somehow. i came on to Minecraft today and your server said i got banned. i'm not sure how this happened but i was listening to all the rules and such and i still don't know how i got banned. So if i could please know how and why i got banned, just please tell me. also because i LOVE this server i do not want to be banned anymore. so please could you explain how this happened.
Back to top Go down
Kill3rBlack
Admin
Kill3rBlack

PostSubject: Re: im not sure how i got banned...   im not sure how i got banned... EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:07 pm

You griefed a home in survival.

im not sure how i got banned... 1pceg8
Back to top Go down
https://kill3rcraft.forumotion.com
mw2z6

PostSubject: oh god..   im not sure how i got banned... EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:51 pm

just to say this kill3rblack, i didnt grief that house, it was my little brother. so let me explain this to you, yesterday i was playing minecraft for a bit with my brother and i had to go do something, so i told my brother to make me some torches and get some other stuff. so he did that and when i came back to playing minecraft i asked him where he got the stuff and he said by digging etc. and now i realize he didnt "dig" but he griefed. and i know this because i asked him and he told me that he did that. my brother doesent know my minecraft pass and whatnot but i REALLY dont grief and i wont let something like this happen again. but PLEASE let me back into the server. i really like this server and i hope i can make this up somehow. so please can you let me into the server again. Sad
Back to top Go down
Kill3rBlack
Admin
Kill3rBlack

PostSubject: Re: im not sure how i got banned...   im not sure how i got banned... EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:32 pm

I'll say this once, and only once. As i never want to go through this again. I dont care how many siblings you have, or if they want to play Minecraft. What i do care about, is enforcing the rules. So, if your "account" is griefing, then it gets banned. I dont care if u happen to leave it logged in for a few minutes, and someone did something. Your account is your responsibility, if you dont log out when you are done, or if u let someone else use your account, be ready to face the punishment for whatever happens. Let this be a reminder to EVERYONE with siblings that might use your account. I allow up to 3 accounts per ip on my server, if you want a friend/sibling to play on the server, have them use a different account.

Ban will not be lifted. Nuff Said.
Back to top Go down
https://kill3rcraft.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im not sure how i got banned...   im not sure how i got banned... Empty

Back to top Go down

im not sure how i got banned...
Page 1 of 1