Welcome To Kill3rCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Kill3rCraft!

Join us in-game! IP: kill3rcraft.us

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Did i get banned my mistake?!?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cookiemonster190

Did i get banned my mistake?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Did i get banned my mistake?!?!   Did i get banned my mistake?!?! EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:02 am

In Game Name: Cookiemonster190

Reason for ban (message that shows up when you try and join the server): The ban hammer has spoken.

Who banned you (if known): Not sure

When you were banned (if known): Sunday, June 17, 2012

How long is the ban (if known): Not sure

What you were doing before you were banned: I was at my house showing haxorg where a good place would be to make his house so it doesnt get griefed

Why should you be unbanned: I believe my banning was a mistake, im in good terms with many people so im not sure what the problem was? If something happened i wasn't kicked or warned i logged off with no problems and this morning i cant log back in.

I would just like to know what happened when i logged off and what i can do to help, so if i could be unbanned that would be great.
the length i have played Kill3rcraft i have not even been kicked soo yea thanks

Cookiemonster190 lol!
Back to top Go down
Kill3rBlack
Admin
Kill3rBlack

PostSubject: Re: Did i get banned my mistake?!?!   Did i get banned my mistake?!?! EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:28 am

You've been unbanned. But just a hint, for next time. Dont make multiple unban appeals, and dont spam my
inbox asking why you were banned.

Other Users On Your IP
TheArcticKitten
iele2000
Back to top Go down
https://kill3rcraft.forumotion.com
Cookiemonster190

PostSubject: Cant log in   Did i get banned my mistake?!?! EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:42 am

I still cant get on because it says "the ban hammer has spoken"
Back to top Go down
Kill3rBlack
Admin
Kill3rBlack

PostSubject: Re: Did i get banned my mistake?!?!   Did i get banned my mistake?!?! EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:42 pm

Try now. If your not unbanned, im not sure that i can help you. Sad
Back to top Go down
Cookiemonster190

PostSubject: Thnx   Did i get banned my mistake?!?! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:30 pm

Thnx i was unbanned. but now i just got banned again and no admons or ops were on. I said Damn on accident and i got kicked. So when i tried to get back on it said "The ban hammer has spoken" so ya idk. Plz help again. Sry i'm a mess. lol!
Back to top Go down
ZinnLav

ZinnLav

PostSubject: Re: Did i get banned my mistake?!?!   Did i get banned my mistake?!?! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:54 pm

CurseBan must've banned you, I'll remove the word "Damn" from the list and unban you.
WHEN I GET HOME! So it will be awhile...
Back to top Go down
Kill3rBlack
Admin
Kill3rBlack

PostSubject: Re: Did i get banned my mistake?!?!   Did i get banned my mistake?!?! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:15 pm

Id prefer that damn remain the list. It didnt ban you only because u said damn, it banned you, because your account has accumulated 100 points (each swear is 5 points) within 24 hours online (bad Sad ) Every hour, the points slowly drop. So just watch your mouth. Im serious with the fact that i dont want swearing on my server. If your unable to follow the rules, then i recommend you find another server. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did i get banned my mistake?!?!   Did i get banned my mistake?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Did i get banned my mistake?!?!
Page 1 of 1