Welcome To Kill3rCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Kill3rCraft!

Join us in-game! IP: kill3rcraft.us

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trevilocalypse

Suggestions!  Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions!    Suggestions!  EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:09 pm

Hello to whoever is reading this! (><)/

I have a few suggestions. Feel completely free to not like them but just break it to me nicely. :3

So! bounce

- Duels perhaps! A friendly duel would be cool! Like, maybe have a command that can allow 2 players to fight without losing their items and such. They could wage on the duel. For example: /duel [username] [wager] - /duelaccept

- A trading post! I've learned the hard way that when you want to trade items with another player, he/she will run away with your items and not give it back. So making a fair trading post somewhere in the shop world will help out the thievery.

- Jail! Let's say someone swears or attempts to fly (which happens often enough) then they should be thrown in a jail area! I mean, getting kicked and logging on to do it again can kinda get annoying sometimes. So, depending on what they did, the longer they stay. XD

Well... my brain WAS filled with more suggestions but... I have short term memory loss. Haha! Just kidding, I have short term memory loss.

I KINDA fail at this whole forum thing so I'm gonna shut up now.
Tatty-bye! Hope this helps! <3
Back to top Go down
ZinnLav

ZinnLav

Suggestions!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!    Suggestions!  EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:57 pm

I love the idea of a dueling plugin I know a good one but forget what it is called...

Instead of trading we have shops so you can sell items at set prices and don't have to worry about someone running off with your stuff!

Jail is kinda annoying because why keep a hacker or spammer on your server if they are just going to keep doing the same stuff in the jail.

Back to top Go down
https://kill3rcraft.forumotion.com

Suggestions!
Page 1 of 1