Welcome To Kill3rCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Kill3rCraft!

Join us in-game! IP: kill3rcraft.us

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The More Physics Plugin...

Go down 
3 posters

Keep MorePhysics?
Yes
The More Physics Plugin... I_vote_lcap33%The More Physics Plugin... I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
No
The More Physics Plugin... I_vote_lcap67%The More Physics Plugin... I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kill3rBlack
Admin
Kill3rBlack

The More Physics Plugin... Empty
PostSubject: MorePhysics Plugin   The More Physics Plugin... EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:14 pm

Moving Slow? Voice your opinion on the MorePhysics plugin here.

Plugin Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If our RP world takes off as quickly as the other worlds, i will be expected to have suitable plugins to support Roleplay.
I can understand however when these plugins can become bothersome. If you dont like a plugin, dont hesitate to tell me, or another Admin, your voice will be heard, and a suitable action will be taken. Smile

**I may be able to limit the plugin to only the RP world. If i can do this, would you guys want it?**
Back to top Go down
https://kill3rcraft.forumotion.com
pizzaeater222

PostSubject: The More Physics Plugin...   The More Physics Plugin... EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:14 pm

Ok, I don't really think we should keep this plugin because it's kind of unfair because I don't like the fact that armor slows you down and if you have a full suit of armor you walk like a snail. In combat, there is a strong disadvantage and when being attacked by a lot of mobs. But, I can see why Kill3rblack would want to keep it because he likes having players ask what the heck is going on, (troll face). And also, armor is supposed to protect you!!! Not make you super slow and vulnerable. Does the slowness depend on the material the armor is made of or is it just how much you have on? Oh, and this plugin is also a big bummer for the hunger games. But, yeah, those are my thoughts on the plugin. But so far, the only thing I know about the plugin right of this moment is that armor slows you down, if there is any cool feature about it tell me! Very Happy
~pizzaeater222
Back to top Go down
Kill3rBlack
Admin
Kill3rBlack

PostSubject: Re: The More Physics Plugin...   The More Physics Plugin... EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:24 pm

**EDIT** With this plugin, pistons can launch blocks into the air, and mine-carts can kill you if
they are going fast enough, and hit you. Sad
Back to top Go down
ZinnLav

ZinnLav

PostSubject: Re: The More Physics Plugin...   The More Physics Plugin... EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:20 pm

Off-Topic
BWHAHAHAHHA xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The More Physics Plugin...   The More Physics Plugin... Empty

Back to top Go down

The More Physics Plugin...
Page 1 of 1