Welcome To Kill3rCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Kill3rCraft!

Join us in-game! IP: kill3rcraft.us

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Enchancments

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SilverOrange

SilverOrange

Server Enchancments Empty
PostSubject: Server Enchancments   Server Enchancments EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:56 pm

1. What OS are you using? Do you rent a server or run out of your basement(slang for home)? Linux (Ubuntu to be specific) is the best hosting platform, in my opinion.

2. A simple command that when you type it, it shows all available commands. Based on your permission level, of course. Such as /cprivate, /sethome, /home, /warp, and such on. It can be organized into categories, I am not sure what the categories would be since I don't know even half the commands. You could type /commands.

3. Maybe a IRC chat. Or even advertise on the server the forum chat, so that way if the server goes offline or something like that people have a way to communicate. kill3rcraft(dot)tk (cant post links) is a direct link to the chatbox.

4. A way for players to save a location without setting it as their home. I know when I want to return to a place in a mine or something else I have no way of doing this. A cool way to do this would be the stargate plugin.
minecraftforum(dot)net/topic/751471-bukkittp-stargate-the-bukkit-port-a-portal-plugin/
However, I do not know any compatibility issues or whatever that it may have with kill3rcraft server.

5. A script that reloads the server when it stops functioning. I don't know how much access Zinn or YoungSpice or other admins have to the server, but you could give them access so that if you are sleeping (like now lol) the server will be able to resume being awesome.

That's it. Feel free to post counter-arguments, suggestions to my suggestions, what-not.

EDIT: After trolling the forums, I found out you rent. Nevermind about that question.
Back to top Go down

Server Enchancments
Page 1 of 1