Welcome To Kill3rCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Kill3rCraft!

Join us in-game! IP: kill3rcraft.us

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are you kidding me?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheWireless

Are you kidding me? Empty
PostSubject: Are you kidding me?   Are you kidding me? EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:17 pm

I am the most helpful person in this server, and you are banning me for asking him a name?
This is the server I like the most, but you are ruining it by banning me for asking him a name 1.5 minutes after I logged in? That's not good. No
Back to top Go down
Kill3rBlack
Admin
Kill3rBlack

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me?   Are you kidding me? EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:06 pm

You were banned for 3 days, for failing to speak english in main chat, after being told to do so multiple times.
Back to top Go down
https://kill3rcraft.forumotion.com
TheWireless

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me?   Are you kidding me? EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:19 pm

I didn't talk in another language, that was a name, not a word. Check your-self.
Back to top Go down
Kill3rBlack
Admin
Kill3rBlack

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me?   Are you kidding me? EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:06 pm

"that was a name not a word" if a name is not a word, then wat is it? "A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet" <---Shakespeare ftw.

The fact is, that not only did you speak constantly in another language after being warned not to, but you dare to pm me and "Demand that you get unbanned" Its a bad idea to demand anything from the person that holds your life in the server in his hand. Your ban remains for 3 days. If i hear of any more "demands" it will be prolonged.
Back to top Go down
TheWireless

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me?   Are you kidding me? EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:36 am

'Demand' is similar to 'like', so I just wanted to talk in a more formal way Razz . What I mean by saying it's a name, not a sentence / word, I just said a name, I didn't "talk" in Turkish since my last log-on. I haven't received any warning from you by the way. I help everyone in this server, but I get banned as a reward.
Back to top Go down
Trevilocalypse

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me?   Are you kidding me? EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:42 am

Dude... don't dig this hole any deeper...

You should be glad that it's only a 3 day ban. Just sayin'...

You were warned by Cale and by Youngspice, that's more than enough warning...

Just accept the 3 day ban... I would if I were you...

:3
Back to top Go down
TheWireless

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me?   Are you kidding me? EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:48 am

Who is cale, and 'demand' is similar to 'want' not 'like', I mis-typed it.
Okay, your decision on my ban.
Your loss Smile .
Back to top Go down
TheWireless

PostSubject: It's been 4 days and I'm still banned.   Are you kidding me? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:31 pm

Helping people has become a crime nowadays.
(Read title if you haven't already).
Back to top Go down
Kill3rBlack
Admin
Kill3rBlack

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me?   Are you kidding me? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:44 pm

Action: Unbanned
Recommendation:
Use faction chat to avoid future punishment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me?   Are you kidding me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you kidding me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Kill3rCraft! :: Bans/Mute Appeals-
Jump to: