Welcome To Kill3rCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Kill3rCraft!

Join us in-game! IP: kill3rcraft.us

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[mod] AcheronCale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AcheronCale

[mod] AcheronCale Empty
PostSubject: [mod] AcheronCale   [mod] AcheronCale EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:16 pm

RealName: Michael Ivey
IGN: AcheronCale
Date started playing Minecraft: september 17th 2009
Premium?: My account got migrated so I lost all connection to it: Bobology
1 paragraph about yourself (4-5 sentences min.): I am a very hard worker in the game of minecraft never been known to abandon people when they are in need, but have a realization that the rules are required to keep any piece, My main reason for applying for mod is the fact that I believe that while the server is great, but it has a very low Mod/Admin/Owner count, there are people wanting to play hunger games survival and yet no one is there to be there to start the game with high enough permissions, and as our hunger games arena's grow in both in numbers and size, people will be in multiple rooms at once, and it puts stress on those that are the only person able to work the games without help. I am normally able to be on from 1400 PDT to almost 2200 PDT. that gives eight hours for games and help.
Now I will admit that my time will be limited that I will have such freedom, I leave for Air Force Basic on July 2nd and will not have any connection with the outside world for eight and a half weeks. After that I will be in Tech School for my career and still be able to have some communication, but I will be on and active as much as I can.
Thank you and please consider me for this position.
Previous Mod experience:
5star: Mod
RivalCraft: Admin
LittleCraft: Semi-Admin
(All of these were under the account of Bobology)
Back to top Go down

[mod] AcheronCale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Kill3rCraft! :: Moderator Applications [CLOSED]-
Jump to: