Welcome To Kill3rCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Kill3rCraft!

Join us in-game! IP: kill3rcraft.us

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And we're Back!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kill3rBlack
Admin
Kill3rBlack

And we're Back! Empty
PostSubject: And we're Back!   And we're Back! EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:05 am

After a long summer, i was able to scrape together some cash. The server now runs off my laptop. However, there are some changes.

* Server is no longer Premium.
Due to craft-bukkit recently changing their .jar files. They no longer support offline mode. This means that in order to use all the plugins that you all love, and that the server needs, it will have to be Premium. I'm sorry.

* Server will not be 24/7.
As stated above, the server runs off my laptop, due to this, I can not afford to leave the server running all day and night. If you guys want the server 24/7, you will need to donate to the server.

* MAP CHANGE
As expected, the map will be different from as you remember. You will have to start over.

* Daily Giveaway's
Everyday i will give away an in-game item. This could be anything, from beacons, to diamonds, to bedrock! Literally any item in Minecraft. So be sure to join everyday!

* Riley9881 is Head Admin. I was unable to get Zinn, or YoungSpice to return Sad. Riley9881 will be the leading Admin on the server.
Back to top Go down
https://kill3rcraft.forumotion.com

And we're Back!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Kill3rCraft! :: Announcements-
Jump to: