Welcome To Kill3rCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Kill3rCraft!

Join us in-game! IP: kill3rcraft.us

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Griefers! Murderers! Many Lifes Lost! Please help! Read thanks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TnTExperty

Griefers! Murderers! Many Lifes Lost! Please help! Read thanks Empty
PostSubject: Griefers! Murderers! Many Lifes Lost! Please help! Read thanks   Griefers! Murderers! Many Lifes Lost! Please help! Read thanks EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:35 am

In Game Name: TnTExperty
Player I am reporting: I duno whos wrong please read "why are u reporting them"
Evidence: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Why are you reporting them: I honestly dont know whos at fault so ill just tell u what i saw. I was building a resort in creative world when Jason ( a player ) said that some1 is griefing his/her house and needs help. Since i have a fire aspect diamond sword and a full diamond armor, i tpaed to him to help him. when he accepted the tpa, i saw macxintosh ( probably the griefer ) breaking the flooring of jason's house. Jason also said " gimme back my stuff" so i assume that macxintosh killed him b4 griefing. Then, i saw jaydenhasdoggies( another player). i tot he was also griefing so i killed him several time. But when i killed him, he dropped nothing. Jason then said that jayden was his roomate, so i stopped killng him. i than assumed that macxintosh killed both jason and jayden b4 griefing. When i saw macxintosh griefing jason's house, i hit him with my fire aspect sword and he disappeared without dropping anything. later, he said that he is gonna kill me. a while later, i threw jayden a diamond sword so he could help me kill macxintosh. macxintosh den appeared out of nowhere and killed us even tho i had full diamond armor and that i hit him live over 20 times with my sword. in thee middle of the battle, suddenly decisivecarton0 appeared and started killing me and jayden. eventually we both died and he took our stuff. After that, i wanted to report him to anyy admins on the forums but i was afraid that macxintosh or decisivecarton0 would kkill me so i type ./spawn and made the appeal. however, when i went to spawn haig( the murderer?) killed me twice. since i had no armor and he had a diamond sword, i died so fast that i could not screenshot.
than, jason was banned.

I know its kinda long but i want to help u guys as much as i can in banning those who are in the wrong. Thanks!!

TnTExperty Smile
Back to top Go down

Griefers! Murderers! Many Lifes Lost! Please help! Read thanks
Page 1 of 1