Welcome To Kill3rCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Kill3rCraft!

Join us in-game! IP: kill3rcraft.us

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1 Isnt Enuf

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TnTExperty

1 Isnt Enuf Empty
PostSubject: 1 Isnt Enuf   1 Isnt Enuf EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:00 am

how bout more homes and more plots?
Back to top Go down
Trevilocalypse

1 Isnt Enuf Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Isnt Enuf   1 Isnt Enuf EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:38 am

the /sethome command is already good enough as is. You should set your homes specifically for your convenience. For example: If you want to quickly return to your home, set your home as 1. If you're deep in a mine or even a forest, set it as home 2. Home 3 could be somewhere you most often visit.

More plots? I'm assuming you're talking about Creative. How it works is that if you build something incredible... something unique, you could ask an admin or Kill3r to take a look at it and see if you could build something else. It wouldn't be fair to everyone else to have multiple plots open to one player if, for example, they just build a big house or perhaps a small town.

If you want to build something worthy of a second plot, try going outside the box. Don't just build common buildings, build something that consists of mechanisms. Make it unique and epic. Very Happy

You may even gain the [Builder] title!

Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
YoungSpice

YoungSpice

1 Isnt Enuf Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Isnt Enuf   1 Isnt Enuf EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:58 am

If you donate, the amount of homes you can set exponentially rises. see the donators page for a list of benifits. And there is a way to obtain more plots, and that is to make a building that is worth another plot
Back to top Go down
TnTExperty

1 Isnt Enuf Empty
PostSubject: a   1 Isnt Enuf EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:50 am

k thx!! @trev but i built my resort halfway and it would be a bother to take it down since i cant use tnt. so is resort outside the box?? o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1 Isnt Enuf Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Isnt Enuf   1 Isnt Enuf Empty

Back to top Go down

1 Isnt Enuf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Kill3rCraft! :: Requests-
Jump to: